Thursday, February 17, 2011

The shift.

I think this shift of grace is affecting me more than I realize.

The shift that reminds me that no matter what I do, it is not by me, it is not for me, and it is for the purpose to bring glory to Him.

The shift that the other followers around me are precious in His sight, and He desires their wayward hearts as much as He desires mine.

The shift that everyone needs Jesus, and no matter what, we will never stop needing Jesus. Never.

It is beautiful to let these realizations soften your heart in love for one another, for Him, and allow it to awaken the desire to continually share this amazing Truth with others. And as He truly changes your heart and regenerates your soul, you desire Truth in your own life - reading the Word, knowing Him, being near to Him.

He is the Way, the Truth, the Life. Praise Him.

"Keep me every mindful of my natural state, but let me not forget my heavenly title, or the grace that can deal with every sin." -The Valley of Vision

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please join the conversation!