Sunday, January 2, 2011

Exercise of Grace

Why did I chose the title of my new blog to be "Exercise of Grace," you may ask?

Grace to me means everything. In one word, I see life, hope, joy, love, compassion, the Gospel. That one word has changed my life.

Over time, as I begin to really write in this blog, I will probably explain more about my story of basking in the beauty of Christ's never-ending grace, and how that has changed my life. Right now, I make these three words my blog title because I pray that every day I may live constantly exercising grace - to myself, yes, reminding myself of the gospel, but also to others. To show them grace, and to preach them grace.

We'll see where this blog goes. 

1 comment:

  1. i have been very aware lately at how much i struggle with grace. giving it, but also receiving it. (mostly from myself...) love how much your heart beats grace, alicia. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please join the conversation!